Porto City Break
2-day Getaway to Porto
Discover some of the best activities to do in Porto: embark on a Cruise across the 6 Bridges between Porto and Gaia, visit the Calém Wine Cellars, where you will make a visit with wine tasting, watch a melodious Fado show and enjoy a delicious experience gastronomic. Book now!
- Check-in at the Hotel (can be done from 3:00 p.m)
- Boarding at Ribeira Pier (Porto side)
- 6 bridges cruise between Porto and Gaia (50 minutes)
- Disembarking at Ribeira Pier
- Walk to the renowned Cálem Port Wine Cellars (10 minutes)
- Guided tour with wine tasting
- Fado Show
- Transfer to a typical Porto Restaurant
- Tasting of regional products served in platters
- Transfer back to the Hotel
- Accommodation in Porto
- breakfast served at the hotel
- End of our services
Porto City Break Menu
Portuguese prosciutto, various portuguese sausages (salpicão, alheira, moura, morcela) 3 types of portuguese Chorizo (chouriço de carne, chouriço de brasa, linguiça); Cow Milk Cheese, Mixed Cheese (cow and goats´ milk with oreganos) and pineapple.
1 glass of white wine or red wine or sparkling rose wine, coffee (expresso)
- This program is available from Monday to Thursday between January and March.
- The schedule of the program is subject to availability of the cruise and the Port Wine Cellars.