Porto - Régua - Porto (upstream) Cruise
Cruise up to Régua and Return to Porto by Bus
From 72 €
Board on the most famous Douro Cruise , sailing between the Porto and Peso da Régua. Departing from Porto very early, this cruise crosses the urban and wine landscapes of the region , in a breathtaking route. The program also includes breakfast and lunch on board and return to Porto by bus!
- Passengers boarding at the Pier (place and time to be indicated when booking)
- Beginning of the cruise to Régua
- Breakfast served on board
- Passage through Crestuma-Lever Dam (14m difference in level)
- Passage through Carrapatelo Dam (35m difference in level)
- Lunch served on board
- Expected arrival in Régua
- Disembarking of passengers
- Free Time
- Expected arrival in Porto (São Bento Train Station)
- End of our services
8:00 a.m | VN Gaia Pier
6:30 p.m | São Bento Station
8:30 a.m | Ribeira Pier
7:30 p.m | São Bento Station
9:00 a.m |Ribeira Pier
7:30 p.m| Palácio da Bolsa
PRICES (PER PERSON)
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
APRIL, MAY AND OCTOBER
JUNE, JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER
BABIES UP TO 3 YEARS OLD
CHILDREN 4-11 YEARS OLD
- The boarding assistant will accompany the group throughout the journey.
- Train tickets for the return to Porto will be distributed on board during the cruise.
- Due to the closure of the Douro dams for maintenance and weather conditions, this cruise takes place between the months of April and October.