Clean & Safe
Clean and Safe Label
The Douro is a unique place that deserves to be distinguished as one of the safest destinations to visit in 2020.
In this sense, and in order to ensure the safety of all our services, we are a company certified with the Clean and Safe Label, created by Turismo de Portugal.
We have implemented security and prevention measures against Covid-19 and in order to protect our employees and customers.
We guarantee safety in our services and in the boats on which we operate, in order to provide you with a comfortable and peaceful cruise, with a crew that will welcome you with a smile.
Security and prevention measures against Covid-19
- Mandatory use of masks by employees and passengers;
- Work teams received specialized training on the protocols and guidelines provided by health authorities in order to reinforce rules and good practices;
- The boats are equipped with hand sanitizers in their common areas;
- The work teams are formed to appeal, within the vessels, for social distance;
- Regular cleaning and hygiene of the contact surfaces on the boats, in order to guarantee safe and clean environments;
- Use of approved biocidal products - in line with the guidelines of the Portuguese Direction of General Health (DGS) - for cleaning and sanitizing spaces;
- Decrease in the occupancy capacity of the boats, in order to guarantee a lower concentration of customers;
We update our security measures daily, always in compliance with government agencies, WHO, among others.
Safe Travels Label
Portugal was the first country in Europe to receive the Safe Travels Label, which recognizes a commitment to safety for all those who intend to visit Portugal!
In this sense, and in order to ensure the safety of all our services, we have implemented the health and hygiene protocols, outlined by the World Travel and Tourism Council.
Visit the Douro!