Régua - Barca d'Alva - Pinhão - Régua Cruise
2-day Cruise - Weekends
Price 249 €
Take the weekend to explore the Douro on a 2-day cruise between Régua, Barca d’Alva and Pinhão. A magnificent program with the best Douro experiences: cruise on the Douro River, meals on board, visit to a famous Regional Wine Estate with traditional lunch and wine tasting and accommodation in a 4 * Charm Hotel. Book now!
- Passengers boarding at Régua Pier
- Beginning of the cruise to Barca d’Alva
- Breakfast service
- Passage through the Bagaúste Dam (28m difference in level)
- Passage through the Valeira Dam (33m difference in level)
- Port wine and lunch served on board
- Passage of the Pocinho Dam (22m difference in level)
- Expected arrival at Barca d'Alva and disembarking of passengers
- Transfer to Pocinho Station
- Arrival at Pocinho Station
- Beginning of the train journey to Pinhão
- Exit at Pinhão Station
- Transfer to a 4 * Charming Hotel in the Region
- Dinner served at the Hotel and accommodation
- Free night
- Breakfast served at the Hotel
- Transfer to a “Quinta” in the region
- Welcoming and visit to the gardens in the “Quinta”
- Wine tasting watched by enologists from the “Quinta”
- Traditional Douro lunch (typical meal made with iron pots)
- Transfer to the Pinhão railway station
- Beginning of the train trip to Régua
- Expected Arrival to the Régua Railway Station
- End of our services
PRICE (per person in a double room)
WEEKEND PRICE departures saturday and sunday
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
BABIES UP TO 3 YEARS OLD
CHILDREN 4-11 YEARS OLD
- All services mentioned in the program are included in the price.
- Due to the closure of the Douro dams for maintenance and weather conditions, this cruise takes place between the months of April and mid-October.
- The trip between Pinhão and Régua will be by Train and will not be a private service. As the train trip is under the responsibility of the train company, CP, which is completely responsible for the management of tickets and availability, and so it is not possible for us to ensure all seats. If CP, exceptionally, is unable to guarantee the quality of the service provided, the train journey will be replaced by a private bus.
- This program is subject to a minimum number of participants.