Cruise with Visit to the Cellars and Dinner with Fado
Douro Cruise with Cellars Visit and Dinner and a Fado Show
Board on a fantastic cruise through the riverbanks of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia, across the 6 bridges that link the two cities. Make a visit to the wine cellars and then delight yourself with a wonderful dinner, followed by a melodious fado show. Book now and let yourself go by the traditional melodies in the Douro!
- Boarding of passengers at Vila Nova de Gaia Pier
- Cruise along the banks of Porto and Gaia, in a typical Rabelo Boat, through the bridges of the Douro River
- Disembark at Vila Nova de Gaia Pier
- Guided tour through the Port Wine Cellars and wine tasting
- Dinner and a Fado Show
- End of our services
Cruise with Visit to the Cellars and Dinner with Fado Menu
Artisan bread, yellow cornbread, marinated olives
Caldo Verde (portuguese green soup with paprika sausage)
Chipped and sautéed cod with onions, smashed potatoes and sprouts, yellow cornbread crust, confit cherry tomatoes, virgin olive oil
Burnt cream milk
Wines and Water
- The start of the programme may change depending on the availability of the cruise.
- This programme takes place on Saturdays only.
- The fado show will last approximately the duration of the dinner service.
- The guided tour of the cellars will be held in one language only. This will be defined according to the predominant language among the participants on the day of the programme.
- The route between the landing pier and the Cellars lasts about 5 minutes on foot and does not include assistance.