A day full of incredible experiences to discover the Douro Essence!
Enjoy a full day in the beautiful Douro Region with us: travel by train along the Douro Line, embark on a cruise in a Rabelo Boat, ride along the N222, one of the most beautiful roads in the world, visit a prestigious winery and a museum, taste the region's wines and savour the sweets in a traditional bakery. Book now!
- Arrival at São Bento Station, in Porto, with our assistant
- Departure by train to Régua on the Douro Line
- Arrival in Régua Train Station
- Transfer with our guide along the N222 national road to Pinhão
- Embark at Pinhão Pier
- 1 hour Cruise in a Rabelo Boat (Pinhão - Romaneira - Pinhão)
- Return to the pier
- Departure to a Winery of the Region with our guide
- Visit to Winery and tasting of Moscatel Wine assisted by the Winery's Winemakers
- Typical Douro Lunch (traditional meal cooked in iron pots)
- Departure to Favaios
- Visit to the Bread and Wine Museum
- Visit to the Favaios Bakery
- Transfer back to Porto
- Estimated arrival in Porto (drop-off location to be arranged with the guide)
- End of our services
PRICE (per person)
BABIES UP TO 3 YEARS OLD
CHILDREN 4-11 YEARS OLD
- The train journey takes place on a CP (Comboios de Portugal) regular train and it´s not an exclusive service. Therefore, the train journey is entirely under the responsibility of this entity, and it’s not possible for us to assure all seating places;
- If it is not possible for the Portuguese train company CP (Comboios de Portugal) to provide train tickets due to a strike or any other reason, the trip will be carried out by van or minibus.