Porto - Pinhão - Porto Cruise
Cruise Between Porto and Pinhão, with Visit to a Regional Wine Estate
From 80 €
Enjoy an amazing trip to Douro: a fabulous boat ride between Porto and Pinhão, with a visit to one of the most famous and traditional Douro Wine Estates . This visit also includes wine tasting. Book now and enjoy a memorable day!
- Passengers boarding at the Pier (place and departure time to be indicated when booking)
- Beginning of the cruise to Pinhão
- Breakfast served on board
- Passage through Crestuma-Lever Dam (14m difference in level)
- Passage through Carrapatelo Dam (35m difference in level)
- Lunch served on board
- Expected arrival at Régua
- Passage through Régua Dam (28m difference in level)
- Expected arrival at Pinhão Pier and disembarking of passengers
- Transfer to a Regional Wine Estate or Winery (by tour bus)
- Visit to the Wine Estate/Winery with wine tasting
- Beginning of the journey back to Porto by private bus
- Expected arrival at Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia Pier (depending on chosen option)
- End of our services
8:00 a.m Vila Nova de Gaia
9:15 p.m - Return to V.N. Gaia
8:45 a.m - Ribeira
9:15 p.m - Aliados Avenue
PRICES (PER PERSON)
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
MARCH, APRIL, MAY AND OCTOBER
JUNE, JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER
BABIES UP TO 3 YEARS OLD
CHILDREN 4-11 YEARS OLD
- The boarding assistant will accompany the group throughout the journey.
- If you prefer, it is possible to arrange the Porto-Pinhão cruise, without the return trip to Porto. In this case, the program will also not include the visit to the Wine Estate. We will make the respective adjustment to the final price.
- Due to the closure of the Douro dams for maintenance and weather conditions, this cruise takes place between the months of April and mid-October.