Porto - Régua - Porto (upstream) - With Visit
Cruise between Porto and Régua with a Visit
Enjoy your Saturday on an incredible trip through Douro: sail from Porto to the town of Peso da Régua, the most famous in the Douro. Once you are there, on this wine region you will have the opportunity to visit one of the most famous Wine Estates or Wineries with wine tasting . Do not miss these traditional experiences and have fun!
- Passengers boarding at the Pier (place and time to be indicated when booking)
- Beginning of the cruise to Régua
- Breakfast served on board
- Passage through Crestuma-Lever Dam (14m difference in level)
- Passage through Carrapatelo Dam (35m difference in level)
- Lunch served on board
- Expected arrival at Régua and disembarkation
- Visit with wine tasting
- Return trip to Porto by coach
- Expected arrival in Porto (Palácio da Bolsa)
- End of our services
- The boarding assistant will accompany the group throughout the journey
- Due to the closure of the Douro dams for maintenance and weather conditions, this cruise only takes place between the months of April and December
This has been the most popular cruise in 2018. After about 7 hours of sailing, we reach the beautiful city of Régua. Officially known as Peso da Régua, this emblematic location is a must for any prestigious tourist guide.
An important city in dignifying the famous Port Wine and in the development of the Douro region, it stands out for its charismatic landscape, its sublime three bridges, its enigmatic Douro Museum and its busy pier for the arrival and departure of numerous cruises.
In this area we can also find some acclaimed wine producing estates. On a visit to these properties, we are able to understand the history of Douro and Port Wine a little better, ending with a delicious wine tasting.
A special program to make your Saturday unforgettable!