Porto - Pocinho - Porto Cruise
Train Trip to Pocinho and Downstream Cruise to Régua
Your Sunday has never been so special: the day will start with a train journey along the famous Douro Line, between iconic bridges and tunnels set in rocks . And, once in Pocinho, enjoy an emblematic cruise to Régua, through imposing and breath-taking landscapes. Book now!
- Attendance at the Main Hall of the Campanhã Train Station (next to ticket box)
- Delivery of the train tickets
- Departure of the train to Pocinho
- Expected arrival at Pocinho
- Transfer in private bus to Pocinho Pier (accompanied by boarding assistant)
- Boarding at the Pier and departure of the Cruise to Régua
- Passage through the Pocinho Dam (difference in level of 22m)
- Starters and Lunch is served
- Passage through the Valeira Dam (difference in level of 32m) and the Bagaúste Dam (difference in level of 27m)
- Expected Arrival at Régua Pier
- Walk to Régua´s Train Station, with boarding assiant
- Departure of the train to Porto
- Expected Arrival at Campanhã Train Station, Porto
- End of our services
- For the train journey, tickets will be delivered on the day of the cruise by our boarding assistant, who will be in the main hall of Campanhã Station, next to the ticket offices, duly identified.
- The boarding assistant will accompany the group throughout the journey.
- It is possible to book the Pocinho-Régua cruise, without train. In this case, we will make the respective adjustment to the final price.
- Due to the closure of the Douro dams for maintenance and weather conditions, this cruise takes place between April and mid-October.
A cruise through Pocinho is where some of the most charming Douro sceneries are. Imposing, robust and wild landscapes contrast with fertile areas, where man built vineyards on terraces facing the river. A picturesque view ready to be discovered.
The train line follows most of the route, in which beautiful iron bridges were built and small tunnels were set up in high rocks. The train journey to Pocinho - the last station on the Douro Line - is, therefore, an unforgettable experience.
Whoever goes to Pocinho, does not forget. Not only do you get to know this small village located in Vila Nova de Foz Côa, as well as, you also discover its dam,its friendly people and its wonderful views.
So, nothing better than ending your week with a visit to the purest Nature, full of fun and incredible landscapes!