Régua - São João da Pesqueira - Régua Cruise
Cruise to Pocinho, with a visit and traditional lunch on a Wine Village
Take on an adventure through a hidden Douro. Departing from Régua, embark on a magnificent cruise to Pocinho, crossing some of the most incredible landscapes of the Douro. This tour includes a sublime visit to one of the most famous wine village in Douro , with a delicious traditional lunch. Discover the Wine Museum, the Viewpoint of São Salvador do Mundo and much more!
- Passengers get on board at Régua Pier
- Cruise departure to Pocinho
- Appetizer served on board
- Cruise the Bagaúste Dam (slope 27m)
- Lunch served on board
- Cruise the Valeira Dam (slope 33m)
- Expected arrival at Ferradosa Pier
- Transfer to São João da Pesqueira by Bus
- Visit to the Viewpoint of Saint Saviour of the World and the Wine Museum
- Regional snack served in the museum
- Visit to some Wine Cellars
- Transfer to Ferradosa Railway Station
- Train departs for Régua
- Expected Arrival at Régua
- End of our services
- The boarding assistant will accompany the group throughout the journey.
- Due to the closure of the Douro dams for maintenance and weather conditions, this cruise only takes place between the months of April and October
This is a very special cruise. Departing from Régua, we sail to Ferradosa Pier, inserted in an impressive area full of vineyards planted in beautiful terraces. Located on the left bank of the Douro River, in the Valeira reservoir, it allows the docking of vessels. On the way to this location, we pass two imposing dams and the magnificent area of ??Pinhão.
This morning cruise then gives way to a tour of one of the most famous wine villages in the Douro: São João da Pesqueira. This village has an incredible religious historical heritage, narrow stone streets, good wine and breathtaking natural landscapes. Land closely linked to fishing and wine production, it is one of the most traditional places in Portugal.
In this quiet village, you can enjoy a delicious regional lunch and then admire some of the most beautiful places in the area: we will visit the famous Wine Museum, some Port Wine Cellars, the Chapel of São Salvador do Mundo and its magnificent viewpoint overlooking extensive vineyards and the Douro River. An adventure not to be missed!